Only one parent should accompany their child/children to or from school. There is a one-way system for parents to drop off children from 8.45am – 9.00am. Mornings – signs indicating entry from the usual gate then to the back playground and in through hall door and exit through to the gate to the car park.
Staggered collection times – 3.20pm. One-way system entry from car park gate to the Hall Door and exit through the usual gate. Parents asked to respect 2 metre social distance between each other on the back playground.
Ideally children need to wear school uniform, please. However, we will be taking a relaxed view on this until the end of term. If your child has outgrown their uniform for example, please don’t spend money buying something new for the last few weeks. We are happy with something that looks as much like school uniform as possible. This is so that children feel a sense of normality.
Start of day
- Walk around the school across the back playground to the Hall Door.
- When waiting to enter in the morning, families line up along the fence in 2 metre distance.
- Children enter and exit school via Hall Outside Door only.
- Adults leave through the gate to the car park.
- Children enter the Hall and use the hand sanitiser.
- Children sit directly at allocated table and place their coat on the back of their chair. If bags are brought, they are placed under their table.
Year 1 and 2 Cloakroom;
Toilets in Year 1 and 2 Cloakroom;
Main walkway from the Hall to Year 1 and 2 Cloakroom;
Field (not trim trail or gym equipment).
- Use a one-way system for coming and going – in along path between building and fence, out along path next to field.
- All children to use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the hall – even when going to or returning from the hall.
- Once in the hall, children must remain seated at their desks unless given permission to get up.
- The Hall is freshly laid out with tables separated and one child per table.
- Children to only access the following spaces:
- No PE kit is needed.
- Children need to bring a water bottle from home to store on their desk.
- No additional equipment will be brought from home.
- Children will have a tray on their desk with necessary stationery provided by school.
- Children must not share equipment.
- Packed lunches will be stored under their desk.
- If iPads are used during the day, they will be handed out by staff and disinfected before being put away.
- Toys and games will not be used. Any other essential materials (such as colouring pens, scissors, and glue sticks) will be allocated per child and kept in their equipment tray.
- Equipment children have used in their tray will be sanitised thoroughly at the end of the day.
Break and Lunchtime
- No mixing with the other groups of children in school. Break time will be between 10.15am and 10.30am.
- Lunch will be eaten at their table in the Hall. School Dinner can be ordered in the morning - Jacket Potato served with Baked Beans and Cheese, Iced Buns for pudding. Cost £2.25