Following the fantastic news that all children will return to school on 8th March 2021, the arrangements will be as they were in the Autumn Term.
- Before School Care from 8am – please book places.
- Pre-School open from 8:40am – 11:40am.
- The cloakroom doors at 8:45am and the gates close at 9am.
- One-way system for entering and exiting the playground.
- Face coverings and social distancing on the school grounds for adults.
- Individual classes will be single bubbles. There will be no mixing of bubbles.
- If you need to speak to a teacher, you should make a telephone appointment by calling the office.
- Increased ventilation – doors and windows will be open more often.
- Staggered break and lunchtimes so that children don’t mix with children from different classes.
- Lunch menu will be ‘Week 2’.
- Lunch will be eaten in the classrooms (except Fox Cubs).
- Fox Cubs and Year 1 & 2 collection time is 3.00pm.
- Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 are to be collected at 3.20pm. Where there are families with different pick up times, use the 3.20pm time – teachers will keep hold of the 3.00pm children until 3.20pm.
- After-School Care until 5:30pm – please book places.
After School Sport:
- Mondays – Year 5 & 6 Basketball
- Tuesdays – Year 1 & 2 Football
- Wednesdays – Year 3 & 4 Football
For further details about the arrangements for individual classes click the links below:
Year 1 & 2
Year 3 & 4
Year 5 & 6
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us: e-mail email@example.com or telephone 01858 545328. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone back on Monday 8th March.