Key Worker Children
Start of day
- Children enter and exit school via Year 1 and 2 cloakroom only.
- When waiting to enter in the morning, families line up along the fence in 2 metre distance.
- Go straight through the cloakroom and into the Year 3 and 4 classroom.
- Children enter the classroom and use the hand sanitiser.
- Children sit directly at allocated table place their bags under their table and coat on the back of their chair.
- Use a one-way system for coming and going – in along path between building and fence, out along path next to field.
- No more than 2 children in the cloakroom at once.
- All children to use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the classroom – even when going to or returning from the hall.
- Once in the classroom, children must remain seated at their desks unless given permission to get up.
- Classroom freshly laid out with desks separated and one child per desk.
- Children to keep their bag, drink, snack, and lunchbox in the under their desk.
- Children to only access the following spaces:
- Year 3 and 4 Classroom;
- Year 1 and 2 Cloakroom;
- Toilets in Year 1 and 2 Cloakroom;
- Main walkway from Year 3 and 4 Classroom to Year 1 and 2 Cloakroom;
- Back Playground;
- Field (not trim trail or gym equipment).
- Children will bring PE kit on first day and leave in school throughout.
- Children can choose a book from the selection which will remain on their desk throughout.
- Children can bring a water bottle from home to store on their desk.
- No additional equipment will be brought from home.
- Children will have a tray on their desk with necessary stationery provided by school.
- Children must not share equipment.
- Packed lunches will be stored under their desk.
- If computers are used during the day, they will be handed out by staff and disinfected before being put away.
- Equipment children have used in their tray will be sanitised thoroughly at the end of the day.
- Toys and games will not be used in class. Any other essential materials (such as colouring pens, scissors, and glue sticks) will be allocated per child and kept in their equipment tray.